How Does Dirty Talking / Sexting Work?
Erotic texts from your partner are stimulating for the relationship, but they can also be risky. There may be glitches if you write a text while dirty talking/sexting. Continue reading this post on the Escort Service Website.
Sexting – a word combination of sex and texting – means sending erotic messages and pictures, for example, with a mobile phone. However, the exchange of intimacy is often not private. About 25% of people who receive such sexually explicit messages also have their friends read them. Our escort models recommend this blog written by one of us.
According to relevant research, more than three more people see explicit content. However, 70% of those surveyed find this more than uncomfortable. The good news for men: It is essential for women not to use seductive texts to pass them on to other people like men do. Couples send more pictures, and sensual texts back and forth than singles, and younger people engage in dirtier talking/sexting than older people.
What are the consequences of dirty talking/sexting?
A specific risk with dirty talking/sexting is making a fool of yourself with the recipient and also in front of her friends. For some people, sexting leads to more intimacy and greater satisfaction.
For others, however, perverse texts lead to reduced self-confidence or, under certain circumstances, to a bad reputation. In addition, there are thoughtlessly written messages. Many people make false promises in their notes. If these promises do not come true, the partner is snapped.
To keep from losing sexual attraction as a couple, one can keep the itch up with dirty talking/sexting. Dirty talking/sexting has a clear flirting character. Couples can show their desire and lust for each other in this way.
But that can also be risky. The possible consequences are partly unpredictable, and that is what makes the incentive for many couples. Erotic massages can work wonders, especially for those whose sex life has calmed down a bit.
Send erotic messages or pictures from your workplace. Then, when you come home in the evening, you have much more to look forward to. It doesn’t always have to be sex, of course. Virtual foreplay is sometimes hotter than the act itself, so be creative with dirty talking/sexting.
How do you formulate a sexy text when dirty talking/sexting?
Human desire consists of a process of attraction and related problems. Successfully overcoming these hurdles is what makes the game. The more forbidden action is, the more attractive it is.
There is no panacea for the perfect formulation of erotic messages. That’s not the point of sexting either. Some people get into dirty talking, and some don’t. Part of the game is finding out what pleases the other.
Most women don’t like being taken by surprise either. Try to show emotion and describe certain situations as if they were happening.
Can Dirty Talking / Sexting Cross Boundaries?
The exciting thing about dirty talking/sexting is that it represents a safe space. You trust yourself more than in real life. That’s why now and then, small slips happen that have to be put in order again. Perverse texts are also sometimes appropriate for dirty talking/sexting.
To avoid embarrassment, you should start small. Innuendos will usually suffice, and there is no need to place direct dirty hints. If the message is too strong, you can row back without problems.
Conclusion: bridge the embarrassment
Dirty talking/sexting is a definite means of flirting. It can spice up the relationship and sex life. But in the worst case, the messages you send to your partner will also be passed on by them. In such a situation, however, one should remain calm. In today’s society, men are unfortunately more forgiven for dirty talk/sexting than women.
Tips for successful dirty talking/sexting
With sexting, feelings of pleasure arise between the news lines. A few tips on this topic can never hurt:
• Seductive texts must not sound too frightened to come across as sparkling. But not too clumsy either. More recommendable are playful formulations or paraphrases, i.e. everything that leaves enough space for imagination. After all, seductive texts should also have a lasting effect. Anyone who manages to keep the message recipient erotically stimulated for a long time after the reading has won.
• Typos happen quickly. Especially when you’re in a rush, nevertheless, you should reread the message before sending it. Because typos make seductive texts look careless and unfocused. And that doesn’t count as absolute devotion. You should also be careful with auto-correction and turn it off before writing such texts.
• Be careful with photos. As is well known, a picture says more than the famous thousand words. But where the image ends up at the end of the day is very difficult to estimate in the age of digital rules. The new lover wants to show off to his buddies, an ex-girlfriend who wants revenge after the relationship ends, or just a digital mishap and the picture is unintentionally posted on the internet. Photos sent online are always a risk that is better avoided from the start.
• It’s easy to overshoot the mark when it comes to sexting. If you describe something you would never want to do in real life, you tend not to come across as authentic and, therefore, not sexy. Misunderstandings are therefore almost unavoidable. The partner will be more than astonished if the practice cannot be reconciled with the virtual flirt.
• Good dirty talking/sexting ends before the actual finale. If you or your counterpart run out of words, the hot news will cool down again in no time. For this reason, with good sexting, the messages are not endlessly sent back and forth. You exchange at most two to three notes and then look forward to the aftermath in reality.
We believe that there must be a place where you can exchange information about eroticism and sex. We want everyone to be able to seek fulfilment in sexuality. In contrast to the reporting in the lifestyle media, we also feel obliged to present critical aspects of sexuality and to speak out truths that we recognize.